Cyberpanel is a web hosting control panel based purely on OpenLitespeed. It also comes with FTP, DNS, Email, Firewall, FileManager, MySQL, automatic SSL and all this for free.
Let see why OpenLiteSpeed.
- High performance, event-driven architecture.
- Super light-weight, minimal CPU and memory footprint.
- Apache-compatible rewrite rules.
- Also comes with User-friendly WebAdmin GUI for technical users.
- OpenLitespeed PHP suExec also proved to be faster than php-fpm.
- Cache. (Plugins also available for most popular CMS)
CyberPanel is GUI based control panel to control your hosting environment and start hosting your websites in easy to use manner. Built by keeping in mind the ease of use, and making sure things are not complex and easy to understand. Let see some of the features:
CyberPanel comes with 3 level of users.
- Administrator (Complete control, can create resellers and users).
- Reseller (Can create users).
- User (Only manage their websites).
Details regarding user management can be found here.
Packages define resources for a particular website, you can create a package from GUI panel easily. More details here.
Web sites are the main point of function for all other services in CyberPanel, a user needs to create a website before they can use its related services that include:
It also comes with Let’s encrypt automatic SSL, user can also add their own SSL manually.
This is how an individual website control page looks like:
CyberPanel ships with PowerDNS as a high-performance DNS server, currently support following record types:
CyberPanel uses Rainloop as a WebMail client, you can easily create, delete email accounts.
To manage your files you can either use FTP or our GUI based file manager.
One Click Automatic WordPress Installation with LSCache
CyberPanel comes with one click installation for WordPress with lightspeed cache already configured.
By defaul only HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, EMAIL and DNS ports are open you enable and disable ports from the control panel.